The hormonal system is a key to the normal functioning of the body. If only one hormonal gland is out of balance, the others are not functioning normally either. Hormones are like an orchestra. For the melody to be harmonious, all instruments must be in tune.
What Can I Do?
Hormonal imbalance caused by prolonged stress increases the risk of unbalanced blood sugar levels, high blood pressure, fatigue, adrenal exhaustion, and weight gain (8). With Valera Vita BICOM treatments, we individually select programs that help your body to repair disturbed frequencies, whether it is hormones or stabilization of other organ systems with mandatory cleansing from stress. It is also very important to work on mental stabilization because the same patterns lead to the recurrence of difficulties. Acceptance and relieving of stress greatly help the general condition of the hormonal system.
- Liver immunology and its role in inflammation and homeostasis, 2016, Mark W Robinson 1, Cathal Harmon 1, Cliona O’Farrelly 1 2
Autophagy in the liver: functions in health and disease, 2017, Takashi Ueno 1, Masaaki Komatsu 2
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Menopause, 2019, Alisa Johnson 1, Lynae Roberts 1, Gary Elkins 1
Managing menopause, 2014, Robert Reid 1, Beth L Abramson 2, Jennifer Blake 2, Sophie Desindes 3, Sylvie Dodin 4, Shawna Johnston 1, Timothy Rowe 5, Namrita Sodhi 2, Penny Wilks 6, Wendy Wolfman 2, MENOPAUSE AND OSTEOPOROSIS WORKING GROUP
- Mechanisms of thyroid hormone action, 2012, Gregory A Brent 1
- Stress and thyroid autoimmunity, 2004, Tetsuya Mizokami 1, Audrey Wu Li, Samer El-Kaissi, Jack R Wall
Stress and the thyroid gland, 2010, L I Nadol’nik
- Thyroid hormone and obesity, 2012, Elizabeth N Pearce 1
Thyroid Function in Human Obesity: Underlying Mechanisms, 2016, L C Fontenelle 1, M M Feitosa 1, J S Severo 1, T E C Freitas 1, J B S Morais 1, F L Torres-Leal 2, G S Henriques 3, D do Nascimento Marreiro
- Current knowledge on Hashimoto’s encephalopathy: a literature review, 2018, Isabel Pinedo-Torres 1, José Luis Paz-Ibarra 2
- Fertility and pregnancy, 2012, Iphigenia Tzameli
Understanding variation in human fertility: what can we learn from evolutionary demography?, 2016, Rebecca Sear 1, David W Lawson 2, Hillard Kaplan 3, Mary K Shenk 4
- The effect of stress on the defense systems, 2010, Dorin Dragoş 1, Maria Daniela Tănăsescu
The impact of stress on body function: A review, 2017, Habib Yaribeygi 1, Yunes Panahi 2, Hedayat Sahraei 1, Thomas P Johnston 3, Amirhossein Sahebkar