Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue
If the organism is full of various loads there is a possibility that the immunity will not be able to detect which problem to focus on first which can lead to the immunity attacking its own body (1). Autoimmune diseases are diseases in which the immune system attacks body parts in an act of self-destruction (1). Such a disease is rheumatoid arthritis. Proper BICOM analysis and detection of the causes of the load and their removal can bring the body back into balance and normal functioning.
Arthritis is an inflammatory disease that most commonly affects the joints (2). It is caused by body poisoning, poor eating habits, or heavy metal loads that one has been collecting all their life (2). Joints are one of the depots of toxins (3). Valera Vita BICOM treatment detoxifies the body and impacts the body’s immune system instructing it to change the information it sends through the body. We intentionally return the organism to balance.
Osteoporosis is a skeletal disorder characterized by reduced bone strength (5). Consequently, bones are prone to breakage even with minor trauma. BICOM analysis will show what led to the mineral-vitamin imbalance that caused this condition while the treatments, along with proper diet and exercise will heal the body.
Impact of Emotions on the Musculoskeletal System
Our emotions are reflected in our spine. An emotion causes muscle spasm so the spine is in an unnatural position which can lead to pain (4). If a certain negative emotion lasts long, it can distort the spine and put pressure on blood vessels and nerves, which in turn leads to stiffness and poorer bloodstream through that area (4).
The most common ailments of today are lower back pain and cervical syndrome.
EXAMPLE OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN NECK SPINE AND EMOTIONS
|The cervical spine||Possible cause|
|C1||Fear. Escape from the reality.|
|C2||Indecision. Anger and guilt.|
|C3||Accept the guilt of others.|
|C4||Guilt. Suppressed anger. Indignation. Unexpressed feelings.|
|C5||Fear of ridicule and embarrassment. Fear of expression. Overload.|
|C6||Weight. Overload. Trying to change others. Resistance.|
|C7||Confusion. Anger. Feeling helpless.|
- Interaction between food antigens and the immune system: Association with autoimmune disorders, 2020, Aristo Vojdani 1, Lydia R Gushgari 2, Elroy Vojdani 3
- Infections and arthritis, 2014, Ashish Jacob Mathew 1, Vinod Ravindran 2
Arthritis models: usefulness and interpretation, 2017, Natacha Bessis 1, Patrice Decker 1, Eric Assier 1, Luca Semerano 1 2, Marie-Christophe Boissier 3 4
- Imaging in Foot and Ankle Arthritis, 2016, Victoria H Wilkinson 1, Emma L Rowbotham 2, Andrew J Grainger 2
- Emotional modulation of muscle pain is associated with polymorphisms in the serotonin transporter gene, 2013, Emilia Horjales-Araujo 1, Ditte Demontis, Ellen Kielland Lund, Lene Vase, Nanna Brix Finnerup, Anders D Børglum, Troels Staehelin Jensen, Peter Svensson
Cerebral and spinal modulation of pain by emotions, 2009, Mathieu Roy 1, Mathieu Piché, Jen-I Chen, Isabelle Peretz, Pierre Rainville
- Osteoporosis, 2000, J M Lane 1, L Russell, S N Khan